ATIVIDADE 9º ANO ( unidade 3)

Hello, people!

A atividade desta semana será sobre INTERPRETAÇÃO DE TEXTO.

Leia o texto abaixo. Ao final deste, em "A ATIVIDADE",  há um LINK para que vocês façam os exercícios propostos.

=======================================================================

MY PLANS 


Today, I'm going to do the shopping and clean up the house. 

In the afternoon, I'm going to meet my friends and watch a movie on NetFlix. We're going to spend some time together. 
In the evening, I'm going to call my grandmother and tell her I'm going to send her some pictures of my new house. She's really curious! 
Today, I'm not going to work too much because I don't want to get tired. I have an important event to go to on the weekend.


Fonte da imagem: freepik.es 
Fonte do texto: Englishexperts.com.br 


=================================================

A ATIVIDADE 

Clique AQUI para ser encaminhado até o site para o exercício. Prazo: 17/11/2019 e será válida apenas a PRIMEIRA TENTATIVA, ok? Have a good job! :-) 

Comentários